Puerto Rico apostille attestation from the Secretary of State using DC apostille expedited apostille attestation services.
Attestation and Authentication to Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is a member country to the Hague Apostille Convention.
It requires the apostille certification to be affixed to U.S. documents to approve its authenticity.
If your document is issued in the United States and you want to use it in Puerto Rico, DC Apostille. can help you to expedite the Apostille Process at reasonable rates.
Document Apostille Service
Documents destined for use in Puerto Rico require the Apostille seal to validate the document’s signature(not the content). There are two authorities in the United States
There are two official authorities in the United States that issue the Apostille Stamp, depending on the document type:
- The US Department of State (US DOS) for Federal document.
- The Local Secretary of State Office in all 50 States for Public State Documents.
Each designated authority requires different procedures to Apostille specific type of documents. Continue reading to know the requirements of your documents.
The US Department of State Apostille for Federal documents
A federally issued document is a document issued by the US Federal Government and bear the golden seal of one of the federal agencies such as:
- The Food and Drug Administration (the FDA).
- The Federal Bureau of Investigations (the FBI).
- The US Patent and Trademark office (the USPTO).
- The US Department of Agriculture (the USDA).
- The Environmental Protection Agency (the EPA).
- The Internal Revenue Service (the IRS).
- The Homeland Security.
- The Social Security Agency.
DC Apostille. provides rush Apostille service for federal documents from the US Department of State in Washington DC.
We charge $45.00 per Apostille- processing time is 4 business days.
Examples of Federal Documents
2. Secretary of State Apostille for Public State Documents
Your Document must be notarized by a notary public in your State before you can order our Expedited Service
Public State Documents are documents issued by the state official or private agencies all over the United States such as the Local Health Departments, Motor Vehicles, District courts, Universities and corporations.
The Secretary of State Office in each State is the designated authority to issue the Apostille Certificate on documents issued in the Same State.
Examples of Corporate Documents
Examples of Commercial Documents
Examples of Personal Documents
- Ensure that your passport is valid.
- Photocopy the first 2 pages.
- Put this notary statement on one copy:
“I, (your name), certify that is a true copy of my passport”.
- Notarize this copy before a notary public.
If you have any questions regarding Apostille Puerto Rico, Contact our customer support team for information on: email@example.com.
Our prices doesn’t include the mailing fees, customers are asked to provide a return airway bill with their request using any private carrier such as FedEx, DHL or USPS.