Do you have an Affidavit that you need to use it abroad?
If the Affidavit will be used in one of the Hague Convention Apostille Countries, it will require an Apostille stamp to be legally accepted abroad.
The Secretary of State offices issue Apostille for Affidavit in all 50 states.
Washington DC Apostille can assist US corporations expediting Apostille Attestation for Affidavit.
- Make sure that your document is properly notarized in your State by a commissioned notary public before you call us to confirm your request on: (202) 822-5050
Verify your request for free
Washington DC Apostille recommends its customers to verify the eligibility of their request first to avoid document rejections and the loss of a valuable time.
You may call us on: (202) 822-5050
Or, you can upload a copy of your document here and email it to us for verification.
Just follow the below listed instructions:
- Scan your document.
- Fill the order form.
- Upload a copy of your document for screening.
- Wait the reply from our customer support.
Mailing and Payment Instructions
- You have to contact us through telephone or email to confirm the eligibility of your request first- Do not send your package without prior confirmation.
- Our prices don’t include the mailing fees. Customers are required to include a prepaid airway ticket with their envelope to shi the document back to them after completing the authentication process.
- Washington DC Apostille, recommends using the mailing service of private couriers such as FedEx, DHL, or UPS. We do not recommend using USPS.
- There is an extra %5 handling fees if you are paying online using credit card.
- Billing option is available for corporations only.
20 Response Comments