The US Department of State Apostille for Federal documents
A federally issued document is a document issued by the US Federal Government and bear the golden seal of one of the federal agencies such as:
- The Food and Drug Administration (the FDA).
- The Federal Bureau of Investigations (the FBI).
- The US Patent and Trademark office (the USPTO).
- The US Department of Agriculture (the USDA).
- The Environmental Protection Agency (the EPA).
- The Internal Revenue Service (the IRS).
- The Homeland Security.
- The Social Security Agency.
DC Apostille. provides rush Apostille service for federal documents from the US Department of State in Washington DC.
We charge $45.00 per Apostille- processing time is 4 business days.