Certificate of Formation Apostille Service
Are you looking for Certificate of Formation Apostille service in the United States? Do you want to open a bank account for your US Corporation overseas?
Then, you will need to Apostille your Certificate of Formation (Articles of Organization Apostille) for use in the Hague Convention Apostille Countries, or to obtain Embassy Legalization if you are going to use your Certificate of Formation in a Non-Hague Country.
Order Certificate of Formation Apostille Service from DC Apostille , Now
What is the definition of Certificate of Formation?
Certificate of Formation is a required document to start a Limited Liability Company LLC in the United States. The document is filled with the Secretary of State Office, Corporation Division, (it may vary from one State to another). Generally, a Certificate of Formation must contain the following basic information:
- The entity name- ending with LLC.
- The chosen Place of the business entity.
- The Business Entity managers “Members”.
Certificate of Formation VS. Articles of Organization
Certificate of Formation, Articles of Organization or Certificate of Organization refer to the same document, which is required to form a Limited Liability Company LLC in any of the 50 States. Each State uses different name for this document, for example:,
- Articles of Organization is used in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington DC, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
- Certificate of Formation is used in Delaware, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Texas and Washington.
- Certificate of Organization is used in Iowa.
Certificate of Formation Apostille Service for Hague Countries
DC Apostille. offers expedited Apostille service for Certificate of Formation for use in any of the Hague convention apostille countries. We will obtain Certificate of Formation Apostille from the Secretary of State Office in the Same State that issued the Certificate of Formation.
Embassy Legalization for Certificate of Formation
If you want to use your Certificate of Formation in a Non-Hague County, then you will need to legalize your documents from the Embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.
DC Apostille provides expedited embassy Legalization service for Certificate of Formation to be used in the Non-Hague Participating Countries. We will obtain the following certifications:
- The authentication from the US Department of State in Washington DC.
- Embassy Legalization from the Embassy of the destination country in Washington DC, or one of its consulates in the United States.