Why you need FDA export Certificates?
The FDA Export Certificates are documents issued by the US Food and Drug Administration to prove that the exported product/ shipment is approved by the FDA and being legally marketed throughout the United States. It is usually required by the imported governments or regulator to ensure that the imported cargo is safe for use. Examples of the FDA export documents are:
- Sanitation Certificate.
- BSE- Free Certificate.
- Health Certificates for Food.
- Free Sale Certificate (CFS).
- Certificate of Exportability.
- Certificate to Foreign Government. (CDER, CBER, CVM).
- Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only Materials.
- Good Manufacture Practice Certificate (GMP).
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer.
- Specified Risk Material of Bovine, Ovine, and Caprine Origin Materials.
Certificate of Free Sale - FDA certificate
Free Sale certificate is an FDA Export certificate, issued by the Food and Drug Administration for the exportation of certain products such as dietary supplements, food additive, plant products and infant formulas. In order to issue Free sale certificate for your product, you have to contact the appropriate FDA point of Contact(center) to avoid the rejection of your request:
- If you are exporting Dietary Supplements, Infant Formulas & Medical Foods (includes Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Herbs, you should contact The Office of Nutrition, Labeling and Dietary Supplements.
- If you are exporting Plant and Dairy Foods and Beverages, you should contact Office of Food Safety Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- If you are exporting Food Additives, you should contact Office of Food Safety Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
If you need our expedited Apostille or Embassy Legalization service, send us an envelope to the following address:
Your package must include all the following:
- The payment confirmation (credit card, wire, or billing).
- A prepaid return airway bill (FedEx, DHL, UPS)
- A request form that contains your destination country and your basic contact information like your name, address, and telephone number.
- The documents that need to be authenticated.
- If you need State Apostille, you can visit www.onedayapostille.com for expedited Apostille service from the office of theSecretray of State in all 50 States.
- The shipping fee is not included. You must include your prepaid ticket with your request.
- DC apostille offers its customer a fast Apostille service from the US Department of State in Washington DC in charge of just $45.00 per document and you will receive your authenticated documents within 4 business days.
- We also provide embassy legalization for all US documents destined for use in any of the Non-Hague countries.