How to Apostille a Certificate to Foreign Government? DC Authentication

Do you want to Apostille a certificate to Foreign Government for use abroad.

You may need to Apostille or to legalize your CFG, depending on your destination country.

The Apostille stamp is required for use in the Hague Convention Countries, and the Embassy Legalization is required for use in the Non- Hague convention participating countries.

DC Apostille provides expedited Certificate to Foreign Government Apostille service. DC Apostille for Certificate to Foreign government cost $45.00 per Stamp, the processing time is 4 business days.
Ask about Apostille PDF FDA documents in just One Business Day. Call us now.

Why you need FDA export Certificates?

The FDA Export Certificates are documents issued by the US Food and Drug Administration to prove that the exported product/ shipment is approved by the FDA and being legally marketed throughout the United States. It is usually required by the imported governments or regulator to ensure that the imported cargo is safe for use. Examples of the FDA export documents are:

  • Sanitation Certificate.
  • BSE- Free Certificate.
  • Health Certificates for Food.
  • Free Sale Certificate (CFS).
  • Certificate of Exportability.
  • Certificate to Foreign Government. (CDER, CBER, CVM).
  • Certificate of Non-Clinical Research Use Only Materials.
  • Good Manufacture Practice Certificate (GMP).
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer.
  • Specified Risk Material of Bovine, Ovine, and Caprine Origin Materials.

We will handle in this article all related information about how to request a Certificate to Foreign Government from the US Food and Drug Administration, and the difference between (CDER, CBER, CVM).

Certificate to Government- FDA certificate

The FDA Certificate to Foreign Government is required by most importing countries to ensure the safety of the exported product and that it is approved by the US FDA to be legally marketed in the United States.

The difference between (CDER, CBER, CDRH, CVM)

  1. (CVM) means the “Center for Veterinary Medicine”. You have to fill your document with this center if you are exporting animal food or animal drug and devices.
  2. (CBER): means the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research”. You have to fill your document with this center blood products, human tissues and biological products in general.
  3. Fill this form with the appropriate center. The cost is $175.00 per document, and $85.00 for each copy. The turnaround time is more than one month (30 business days).

If you need our expedited Apostille or Embassy Legalization service, send us an envelope to the following address:

DC Apostille 1330 New Hampshire Ave, NW Suite B1, Washington, DC 20036

Your package must include all the following:

  1. The payment confirmation (credit card, wire, or billing).
  2. A prepaid return airway bill (FedEx, DHL, UPS)
  3. A request form that contains your destination country and your basic contact information like your name, address, and telephone number.
  4. The documents that need to be authenticated.

  • If you need State Apostille, you can visit for expedited Apostille service from the office of theSecretray of State in all 50 States.
  • The shipping fee is not included. You must include your prepaid ticket with your request.
  • DC apostille offers its customer a fast Apostille service from the US Department of State in Washington DC in charge of just $45.00 per document and you will receive your authenticated documents within 4 business days.
  • We also provide embassy legalization for all US documents destined for use in any of the Non-Hague countries.